- Makkah Dental Conference is an annual event held under the patronage of H.R.H. Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, Adviser to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Governor of Makkah Al Mukaramah Province.
- The event is held annually in the holy city of Makkah Al Mukaramah in particular with the purpose to enhance the role of the Muslim scholar and researcher in the most sacred places on earth that gathers both the Islamic unity and the continuous knowledge.
- Makkah Dental Conference has a comprehensive scientific agenda that focuses on the latest topics and clinical cases in oral and dental field. The event also offers a number of training programs and workshops that tackles the latest developments and various advanced dental solutions.
- Makkah Dental Conference acts as an entry point to the developed as well as the advanced dental markets in Makkah Al Mukaramah province and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Makkah Dental Conference was first launched in 21-22 Jumada I 1412 (corresponding to 28-29 November 1991). It was just a meeting that gathered a number of physicians and dental consultants to enhance the performance of the Saudi and residents’ physicians. Since then, and for more than 30 years, these conferences are being held on biennial bases in the holy city of Makkah Al Mukaramah.
Back at that time, the conference was being held under the patronages of the late H.R.H Prince Majid bin Abdulaziz and the late H.R.H Prince Abdul Majeed bin Abdul Aziz. Now, it is being held under the patronage of H.R.H. Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, Adviser to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Governor of Makkah Al Mukaramah Province that reflects their keenness to support such important scientific conferences and seminars are.
A local, regional, and international scientific platform built on knowledge sharing and Islamic excellence.
A specialized scientific destination for physicians, specialists, technicians, scholars, and students to exchange knowledge and expertise in the oral and dental field.
- Point of convergence for those who are interested in the oral and dental field.
- Promoting scientific researches in the oral and dental industry through scientific competitions for the best scientific research.
- Giving training and education through the workshops and the scientific programs in this field.
- To bring the industry professionals and those who are interested in it closer to each other by giving them the chance to meet under the roof of one of the biggest dental conferences in the kingdom.
The activities of Makkah Dental Conference and Exhibition
- Scientific program
A number of lectures held during the conference where top-notch speakers of physicians and specialists from all over the world come together to network and present the latest findings of modern science studies, innovations and research in the field of oral and dental.
- Scientific posters
In each of Makkah Dental Conferences, a competition between researchers from all over the world is held for the best scientific research, with more than 100 scientific research, under the supervision of a scientific committee of distinguished oral and dental physicians, and the top 3 researches will be awarded with a prize.
During the conference, a number of practical workshops are provided by a selection of trainers and specialists using the latest training methods.
The exhibition runs in parallel to the conference and has more than 40 stands in different sizes and shapes.
There is a number of international medical and research companies, media companies, institutions, and individuals participate in the exhibition annually.