Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation.
- In cases of research or clinical study, the abstract must be based on the original research or original clinical case studies, or their modifications.
- The Makkah Dental Scientific Organising Committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the abstracts for presentation.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- If the abstract has been selected for presentation the speaker automatically gives permission for the abstract published in the conference program or to any post-conference announcement.
- No abstracts will be considered after 30th September 2022
- For any withdrawals, the speaker should notify the *organiser in writing as soon as possible or minimum of 2 months prior to the event.
- For any accepted abstract, power point presentation should be submitted within 3 weeks from the date of the acceptance email. Delay in submission the presentation will result in delay on CPD accreditation and possibly in cancellation the session
- Any particular equipment and materials which is necessarily to conduct the session is be declared to organiser and approved to be obtained latest by the submission of the presentation.
For AV preparations, the below will be provided during conference presentation:
- Screen / Slide Ratio: 3:1 or 1920×640 Pixels;
- Actual LED Screen Size: 9 x 3 meters;
- Audio System and Speakers;
- Podium Microphones | Headset Microphone or Lapel Microphone;
- Laser pointer | Clicker remote;
P.S: Special requirement and specifications need to be requested and reconfirmed with the organiser before 1st of July 2022.