Abstract Submission Form
IADR Saudi Arabian Division in collaboration with
Makkah International Dental Conference
IADR SAUDI ARABIAN DIVISION UNILEVER HATTON COMPETITION AWARDS
Submit your abstract before October 1 , 2022
Eligibility criteria for competitors:
- Postgraduate Residents
- GP, Specialist and Consultant (Graduated within the past 3 years.)
- Research must not be published internationally previously.
- Candidates MUST be IADR Saudi Arabian division member (For registration, scan QR code or visit:
- Clinical/Pre-clinical Research: Involving research on human subjects and/or epidemiological studies.
- Basic Science Research: Involving laboratory or animal research.
On the abstract form (300 words) and presentation (PowerPoint), the applicant must be listed first, as primary author and presenter of the abstract. Co-authors, if any, should also be listed on both the abstract and in the presentation.
In order to be considered for the competition, the contestant’s research may not have been published.
Candidates will present their research in an oral presentation format (3 minutes) and a question-and-answer period not to exceed 2 minutes.
- First winner:
Certificates from IADR Saudi Arabian Division and nominated to present his/her research and receive monetary prizes and commemorative plaques in the junior category with prepaid registration for the 101st General Session & Exhibition of the IADR, 9th Meeting of the Latin American Region,12th World Congress on Preventive Dentistry. June 21-25, 2023, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Second and third winners: Certificates from the IADR Saudi Arabian Division.
For any inquiries, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org